Thursday, June 26, 2014

Marching on

Today, I was at the oncology center to ask a question of my doc. It seems that I have had a lot of cramps in my legs and my upper thigh. So, while I was there, one of my college friends had asked why I was there. Well just so happens that it is my local oncology center. As I had shared with him about my journey, he was really amazed. He was there to support his wife. She is a blessed woman to have a support system there for her while having to go through what she was going through.

My thoughts today are very overwhelming. While the stress of this life has changed in different ways, I have been trying to figure out how to express myself to know how to pray. I really have no way of expressing my thoughts so that I can pray. I have been praying and focusing on what I really need to. My emotions feel very plugged up. I have not been able to really have a good cry over all of this. I have had to be very careful about who sees my tears and for those to understand why I cry. I suppose that I cry out of frustration. I am very upset at my kiddo for what she had done. Too, I am very upset at the aspect that she ran. I am frustrated at the aspect that others seem to be very cavalier about the aspect that because the kiddo is of age that it should not bother me anymore.

I do have to say that I am very tired. So, keeping all of this in mind, I am still working on a lot of things. I am still knitting and crocheting. I am still studying and I am writing a book. Yes, I am going to continue to make a difference.

Continuing. Seeking. Looking.

1 comment:

  1. Looking back at all of this, I have been amazed at how things have changed. While I still have the cramps, off and on, I have found some remedy for all of this. At times, the remedy does not seem good enough, but it will do. Because of the cancer med, it will continue to happen.

    I still want to cry. Frustration, yes. The frustration of having to go through more ordeals is quite exacerbating. If it isn't the medication, it is the medical staff and how they treat others.

    I look up and see just how much I loved the word "aspect". I really need to find a better word.

    ReplyDelete