Sunday, June 29, 2014

What to think

I am uncertain about how to approach some matters now. Yesterday evening, at CCO, I was approached by someone and had expressed to me that she had been told that my breast cancer had come back. I am a bit miffed at this. First of all, this should not have happened. Approaching another person with "I heard from so-n-so" that you had ___. That is not the way to greet or approach anyone.

I do not know what, exactly to do. I am so tired of all this mess and what I would like to say and what should be said are two different things. I now that I really do not want to hear from anyone any type of pity or self-revel.

I must concentrate on matters and I am looking forward to finding ways for this not to bother me. So, should I make a comment to the person that told me this?

Today, I have a migraine. I am not all that thrilled at the concept of a migraine again, and again, and again. I was told to go without caffeine to help reduce the rebound headache. There have been times when the headache migraine can last up to a week. There are times when it just does not go away and so, taking medications to help is the only way. I was told that caffeine was a no-no. So, I have been drinking half-caff to help with the withdrawl symptoms. We shall see. I have to say, though, that I am very exhausted from this constant migraine. When the pain does not seem to be present, it just overwhelms me with exhaustion.

Moving along.

No comments:

Post a Comment