Sunday, June 26, 2016

Bring on the weekend

Happy Weekend!
Well, there is a whole lot to do over the weekend and it is always here. I look back at what I have already done and yet there is still so much that needs to be done. Always. Always. I can say, that it being the end of the month, there is little finances left until payday. I am very careful about how I am going to spend my day as well as the remainder of the week.

One thing that I am frustrated about is how much pain I am in when I am working. At home, I have to slow down and pay attention. At work? I do not have to slow down, but keep a steady pace. I am on my feet and I can keep moving. Here? I have noticed that when I walk around the house, barefoot, my pain level goes up. Incredibly. I need to exercise as well, and when I exercise, I have more muscle spasms. It is a catch-22. I am needing to stay out of pain but I need to exercise to help with pain management. Amazing how that works. My numbers are very good: Potassium (K), Magnesium (Mg), Sodium (Na) are all good. While these are very important to me, I have argued with the Docs about my K fluctuating. There are some very difficult words I have had with people who have not listened to me about my K. But, that is ok. I suppose that is what they are supposed to do.

My hair is thinning again. My scalp has been hurting like it is on fire. I have told the docs this and they do not seem to be answering me about things. I truly wonder, How much stress are they going through that prevents them from being completely efficient in their job? Then again, we also have Medical Assistants (MA) that are the primary help to the docs and they themselves are just lowly person's on the totem pole. I have seen these girls behave very poorly and they are expected to be helping us with our medical life? Sometimes being a patient really sucks.

I am physically and emotionally tired. I can feel it very much so. I have roommates now and that has made a huge difference. One of my roommates has the potential to be very rude and because I am on a very limited budget, I must be very careful about how I respond.

My day. I know that I cannot sit and dawdle. I still must get things done. I must.

Thinking. Knowing. Not dawdling.


No comments:

Post a Comment