Saturday, March 4, 2017

Remembering what I remember

I have to say that this is the first time that I have decided to look him up online. I looked on Facebook and I found him. I remember my Pastor telling me that someone called the church to say that he had died. According to my Pastor, this anonymous caller sounded much like him. Mr. D.L.A is still alive and he has a Facebook page. No, I would not send a friend request. No, I will not make any attempt to contact him. Looking at his picture is enough because I want to know what he looks like now, nearly 23 years later and to know what he looks like today.

This makes things very interesting. I am not exactly sure how I feel but I do know that looking at him is not as menacing as I thought that it would be. I am very frustrated but not to the point of breaking down. I feel odd, but not sure exactly how to explain it. This person changed my life forever and I don't want this to be over my head.

I will see how I sleep.

Looking. Seeking. Thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment