Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tick tock goes the time

Without a doubt, I must really stop and listen to the sound of time. "Tick tock". It comes and it goes. What happens during that time? That time can be spent with whatever it will be spent with. Time well spent is important. We all understand what it means to have time well spent. So, now, what will that equate to? I spend a lot of time reflecting upon the events that have occurred. It has has been nearly two years since my initial surgery but has been two years since I have chosen to disclose what I have to important people. And now? Is it a moot point? Time has been passing and I have been pressing in to what I think is important. Who is it important to and for? Of course, to me. There would be no one else that it would be important for. But, for the reader, I would hope that it is important to you too.

I have spent a long, long time, searching to discover what has been within. Some to the point of criticism about how hard I have been working. It is never a moot point when it comes to working on the things that are correlated to one's heart, soul and spirit. It should never stop. Only you know the point of no return, if you are truly working on the endeavor or discovering what it is that beckons your time, then work toward that goal. The goal is timeworthy. Despite the criticism, work toward that goal. Criticism will come; often times, it may come from those who wish they could get to that point themselves, but often do not. What is it in you that is willing to come forward and is needing that extra work? Then find that point. Work toward it. Make a plan and see to it.

For me? What is that goal? Wellness. We all want it. We all talk about it. We do not all plan for it. There is much in me that I am not pleased with; however, there is much in me that I am pleased with. If I look in the mirror, the faces of the ones that I revere, I can see what I want changed. Is it realistic? Is it an accurate measuring stick? It is when all of it is said much of the same.

Work for the goal. Work toward the finish line. It is worth the effort. There are some lonely times along the way and it is worth the battle. But, only you can decide. I have decided a long, long time ago. Choose your battle plan. Select the tools. Put your armour on. Stand and fight. Let the bloodshed begin.

Looking on. Pressing in. Willing for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment