Monday, December 6, 2010

I am continuing

Well, because of a last minute change, I was not able to share after service. I am glad. I have been waiting for this like impending doom, but I know that it will be good. I have prayed about this and I know that it will be good. I have been assessing my emotions once again and finding that I am rationalizing less with respect to the outcomes. I am testing the waters as well. I have no idea what will be coming out of this other than some more emotional turmoil; however, it gets better. I have been compensating as well. I have been praying more and finding more ways to seek humorous moments and events.

Nonetheless, the events will continue. I am finding that I am more empowered in some aspects. I believe that addressing all of this will enable me to feel more whole and experience a greater purpose. The details of this are hard to handle; just the same, it is important for me to continue with all of them.

Empowerment. This is a great feeling. This empowerment comes when I have taken control over the situation and the circumstances that put me here are no longer keeping control over me. I am not going to be hostage over this stuff; rather, I am going to meet this head on. I believe that I have been doing so for some time. I have been willing to address the events that brought this to this point and that the physical and emotional strength to see this through will be there. I will be empowered.

Direction. In empowerment, a great outcome is renewed direction. I am looking forward to a clearer direction on how to navigate my feelings. I realize that these feelings do not serve me well; my emotions are the motivator for my direction. The feeling of empowerment should not be made to feel false but genuine. This direction will be something shy of momentous.

I will be sharing more on the events that have brought me thus far. The details are ready to be shared and ready to be provided.

Pressing on. Pushing on. Directing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment