Sunday, January 23, 2011

And the beat goes on

After a long weekend of a lack of energy, I have been wrestling with very little. I am very thankful. Although I have been having to be picky about what to watch on TV, I am very tired. I can say that my anxieties have been low but my emotions have been rocky just the same. I have not had to deal with a lot of flashbacks this weekend. I was concerned that things might be getting stirred up; however, I did not go to church today because of the lack of energy. Some days are harder than others; yet, more enjoyable. I have had to wake up and reassure myself of some things. I must remember that when these flashbacks come, I must remind myself of many thoughts--this is not what it is and I am well and safe. Sometimes, the energy that I must use for all of this is more than I would like to bargain for. Just the same, it is possible to overcome.

With respect to other emotions, I am finding that I am at some peace; just the same, this weekend has been with little interaction and demand. I am thankful that there have been little demands on me this weekend; I will be able to be rested up for the week and to get things prioritized. I have to say that I really am beginning to feel like a freakazoid--things are just so rocky and I wonder how I am perceived. Some days I wonder. Ah! Sitting and wondering--can be a lot of fun.

Pressing on. Pushing on. Wondering on.

No comments:

Post a Comment