Sunday, January 16, 2011

Walking along

This is most particularly interesting. As I am working to understand the behaviors that challenge me, I am very intrigued at the response that I have been getting from others. I am finding that my walking is making a huge difference in how my emotions are exhibited. I spent the best of the morning walking to keep the emotions at bay. I know that next weekend will be bringing things to a particular challenge. I will have the chemo to slow me down. However, I will be listening to my music all that much more.

I am noticing that I am becoming more bold about my little bubble. I am not all that much more concerned for others' emotions. I have to get through my own. I am very pleased that I am able to better understand those emotions that are more present on particular events. Then anger that I have had buried is coming to the surface and I am waiting for this to be challenging to others. I am noting that bitterness is not too far from it. While approaching these doors, I am very leary about where to start. I am very blessed to be able to understand them and from that point, figure out how to address them. While walking at the church, I was able to vent some anger out on the tree that was in my path. Silly as it might sound, this tree was able to provide me an outlet to get some anger out. It really felt good. But, to say too, that I am looking forward to a nice rebel yell. That will be good.

I am working toward my target. I am told that I am doing better than what I think that I am. I know and I wonder. Things are good. I am looking forward.

Pushing on. Pressing on. Walking on.

No comments:

Post a Comment